Monday, April 23, 2007

Ole Crazy Aunt Purl went and did it!

That ole Crazy Aunt Purl went and did it. She went and wrote a book. And she didn't tell anyone until now. I'm so excited for her!!

I've been following Crazy Aunt Purl for years now, although I don't think I've commented more than once. I've enjoyed her blog very much and love her writing. I've laughed a lot with her and had to swiped a tear or two a couple of times. I've often thought she should write a book.

I wish her all the luck in the world... and I'll be keeping my eye out to see if she gets to go on a book tour that includes morning talk shows.

1 comment:

sandy said...

I find this news so exciting. I don't know if I'll purchase the book, (probably will because I love her writing), but I'm so thrilled for her. She has a huge talent when it comes to entertaining people with her writing.

And someone else I know, cough cough, has that talent also. I would love to see a book by Crusty. s