Saturday, June 24, 2006

Yada Yada Yada

 

A view from my friend's front porch.

I don't have much to say but it has been a few days since making an entry. Its heating up here in the Northwest. Its suppose to be in the 90s today and work its way up to 100 degrees by Monday, or before. And its only June. Not my kind of weather. Global warming? Soon Southern California will be like Death Valley and we'll have the California weather up here.

I opened the windows up around 6am to get things cooled off. There was a nice breeze. If it had been fall, it would have been too cold in here. Its all about mind games.

I'm going to a celebration later this afternoon. One of my son-in-laws just got his Masters Degree. They don't wear shoes in their house.... and I can't find a pair of socks to wear... and my feet are not what one wants to look at if given a choice. Maybe I'll run to the store and buy a pair.... those light-weight kind. Then I'll be able to slip and fall on my ass easier.

Watched a couple of baby squirrels playing this morning. They are not afraid of humans.

I think this is about it. I can't think of anything to run off at the mouth about.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pennytunes said...

Ok I can't decide, do I want to see a picture of the baby squirrels you spoke of or you falling on your ass in new socks?... Hummmmmm... How about both!... (grin)...

You always make me laugh...

And please DO take pictures... (grin)