Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Elegant Universe

I was surfing and reading some comments on The Knitting Nurse's blog where she (rudee) shared this link to NOVA's The Elegant Universe. My heart leapt. I had watched the program when it was shown on public TV. Now I can watch it whenever I want to... there's so much to comprehend, I'm sure I will be watching it many times. Its facinating. The link above is to part one and it runs 53 minutes, so you'll need to be ready to commit to the time. I'm guessing that there's a part two. Just search on The Elegant Universe - part 2.

I'm so excited about coming across this. Doncha jus luv public television!! Doncha jus luv the net!!

4 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog.

I've heard of The Elegant Universe before so will check it out. Thanks ~ :)

sandy said...

cool, I'll check this out!!

Rudee said...

Thanks for the link! It's one of my favorite shows for sure. Our universe is a wonderful and elegant place indeed.

Unknown said...

I never ever heard of the Elegant Universe before, perhaps it is cuz I haven't watch much TV in about three years which I also know that I had missed out on so much of the good stuff...but at last I finally couldn't take the rabbit ears and went to back to cable.

I'll need to check out the link to see what this is all about soon.

As for which Tarot Card are you? Um...What the heck I'll check that one out too for the fun of it.

Thank you for your comments at my blogs. And by the way I am back to my norm of posting again. Yippie!