Saturday, April 19, 2008

A GD RANT!!!!

I've had it! I'm so frigging angry I think I'm spitting nails!!!! F**K Google!!!!!! I'm frigging ass tired of having GD marketing forced down my throat. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I do a google search. I find the site I want to check out and click on it. Am I taken to that site? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm stuck in some others f**king site trying to sell me something. And 'stuck' is the operative word because I usually can not click back to google.

And can I find any place to give google some feedback. Nooooooooooooooooooooo

I'VE HAD IT!! Greedy freaking U.S. corporations (AND people) are driving me crazy!!!! And crazy people seldom have money to buy anything so LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

(Its all I could do to use astericks, too!!!!!!!!!!!)

I'm not using google any more. There are other search engines to use. Greedy MFs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the big google station is here in The Dalles, so you know where to find um.. (grin)...

Got the new puter up and running yet?

cat's momma said...

I can feel your heat coming out of my friggin screen!!!!!! I KNOW what you're talking about and I could rant on about greed, government, corporations, etc., for hours...but I gotta deal with a friggin move happening soon. It feels good to get it out, though, huh! I recently got attacked by all kinds of awful viruses and adware and it took quite a while to get it taken care of where my laptop wouldn't freeze up on me or take me to some stupid ad ... well, Erin got it fixed for me. If that happens again, I'm going to get a gun and shoot up this laptop. That will fix 'em...oops, NO! That would fix me.

The Crusty Crone said...

I forgot about google being in The Dalles. hmmmmmmm she said slyly. As Cat Momma mentioned, perhaps the problem is at my end. It probably is, you know, just to put egg on my face. Its been over a week and I'm due for some egg-face.

Miss P... haven't got the pc up yet. I need to get a sturdier table. I hope to get it together sometime next week. In the mean time I sit and admire it. You know... salivating. Admiring my good fortune.

Travelling Goddess said...

Hey, Crusty,

Just a thought, but...

Do ya have an Ikea around?? Or a Salvation Army Furniture store...Ta and I got some great furniture in these places, very reasonable...

Travelling Goddess said...

And Hey, I know EXACTLY what you are talking about, I have the same problems with "Search" when using AOL....it refuses to give me what I have put into "Google" and will only take me to what AOL has.

IT IS A ROYAL PAIN and a waste of a lot of time!!!! So, when L has finished with her gun, tell her to mail it over here!!!!!