Monday, April 07, 2008

Deleting comments

I need help. I can't seem to find the place where I can delete an individual comment. I click on "moderate comments" and it just takes me to the set up page for comments. What am I doing wrong?

If these #^&#&$#^#$*& people keep leaving their drivel spam crap in the comments section I will have to review the comments before allowing them to post... and I really don't want to do that.

(I wished i could put my hands around one of their necks right now. The way I'm feeling they would never bother anyone ever again.)

And while I'm ranting... what's up with google these days? I do a search, find a site I want to check out and when I click on it I'm taken to another search engine. WTF? Frustration is my middle name today.

1 comment:

sandy said...

It's strange~~~ some days there will be a little trashcan symbol under the spammer's post (or any comment) and other days there isn't..I will join you in doing away with those people.,.haha.

s

about the search engine thing..not sure about that.