Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Snow Day

Although this photo was taken several years ago, its a good representative of today's weather. We've finally gotten some snow. I say 'finally' because they've been predicting it for several days now.

It started out slow and innocent like, but its never stopped. Snowing for four hours now. I'm just glad I don't have to get out into it.

On the home front... its pretty much understood that my "guests" will be staying until the first of February. I've come to accept my fate. This was accomplished by me spending some time thinking about how things could be a whole lot worse. It helps change the perspective.

Nothing much going on here. I had to come jump on the pc while my daughter was fixing breakfast... she's usually on it from morning til night. (She'll get off for me, but I know she's just waiting until I'm done. I don't like the pressure.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: