Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm Infected....

I'm befuddled. I'm also on the edge of a psychotic episode. My pc seems to be infected with a LOONEY TOON causing virus'. I don't know if I'm coming or going. If you've ever had to deal with a pc virus, you'll know what I mean. If you haven't, no amount of description can adequately convey the emotions one experiences.

I've had error and warning messages popping up all over the place... and some of them don't respond to anything. I've been scanning all day long. One attempt after another. One positive out of all of this is that God Bless SuperAntiSpyware!!!!!! I just finished a two hour scan and it got rid of a gazillion "threats". However, I am also getting warning messages that certain files/functions cannot be found. I'm thinking they are in the quarentine vault. I have no idea what the software is/was used for so I decided to come see if I can get this posted. So far, so good.

I won't share with you how I feel about those people who create viruses (viri??). You can use your imagination.

I worked on the goose painting for a while today. I hope to get it posted later tonight.

No comments: