Monday, December 24, 2007

The Finish Line

The finish line is coming into sight, at least for me. Nine more hours and I will be able to put another Christmas under my belt. Oh. Wait a minute. I don't think its gonna fit under my belt. Oh well, you know what I mean. Once Christmas Eve is over, I'm done with the holiday season. Look at me... I've already started counting the hours. Can you say 'curmudgeon'? Does that word even fit?

Curmudgeon: 2: a crusty, ill-tempered, and usually old man.

Yeah. It fits. Well, except for the 'old man' part. Just insert 'old woman' and everything is kewl.

Hope ya'll have a pleasant little Christmas.

3 comments:

sandy said...

Yeah, I'm done after tonight!

and I'll have one more under my belt too!

Onward to 2008...

cat's momma said...

Well, I'll be done tomorrow night and I'd like to write this Christmas off completely! Can't wait for a new, better year. Now I sound like a curmudgeon!

TopChamp said...

Hello there - Merry Christmas (just popped in to wish you a good one - hope it goes well).