Thursday, December 21, 2006

What do ya do....

 
 
 
Whadda do when you're waiting for a drug drop? How do you look "normal" when its obvious you are waiting?

I wasn't sure if this person was male or female, but based on the large purse, my guess was female. This is the second time I've noticed her standing on the corner... waiting.

Nothing much going on here at the ole casa. The family is getting together Christmas eve afternoon. (The oldest grandchild is back from university. She always has a big smile on her face.)

C., my youngest off-spring, got her tire plugged and is back behind the wheel. One of her sisters is going to buy her a couple of used tires today. Ooops. I just had a thought. I should probably pick up the apt. They may be meeting here since C. lives too far away. Pay attention to the small still voice.

As you can see, I'm just grasping at something to post here today. And I've reached the end of my imagination.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pennytunes said...

you don't 'get it" do you? even when you post about nothing it is still interesting, you could post about what you ate for breakfast and what you watched on TV last night, and I would still read it and WANT to read it...

So post more! Never think what you have to say isnt interesting enough, because it always is....

The Crusty Crone said...

(covers mouth and pretends to clear throat... you know, for effect.) Ya know... that's what I was thinking when I checked your blog. "Well Holy Crap! When is she going to post something?"
(okay... I added a little color. What I really thought was "Its been a while since she's posted anything. I hope she's okay.")

Pennytunes said...

yea well, I really think my days are boaring... BUT I have something to write about tonight, so check in later... (grin)