Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Little of this... Little of that

 
*If anyone were to ask my opinion regarding whether or not to procreate, my answer would be "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Oh sure, babies are cute when they are little, but just like puppies, they grow bigger. (Please note, I did not say 'they grow up'... they just get bigger and develop a bigger sense of entitlement.) They'll just end up sucking you dry of obsolutely everything and then laugh at you because your hair has gone stark white and your blood pressure causes your head to throb like an alien in a lousy B movie. I'm just saying.

*What is it with greed? Good Gawd, the more people get the more they are willing to do whatever it takes to get more. And by-gawd they better not get taxed for it either.

*I wish politicians had personal integrity. I wish they didn't lie. I wish they were truly looking out for our best interest. And most of all, I wish there weren't so many really stupid ones... but I can't bitch too much. After all, the citizens keep voting for them.

*I wish people would think for themselves and not believe at face value all the bullshit advertisements. Especially political ones. I saw one today that said they didn't think people with poor credit ratings should have insurance... or something along those lines. Maybe it was that they felt people with poor credit ratings should pay more for insurance than those with good ratings. WTF?! Maybe the government should just round up all poor people and kill them and be done with it. They could be then used for dog or cattle feed.

*Why is alcohol and cigarettes still a legal commodity and mari... mari... weed is a felony. What is the logic behind it? If the government needs more money think of the taxes they could collect. Anything "harder" than weed I am so TOTALLY against. Cocaine, crack, crank, meth, heroin, etc. (Light bulb goes off.) Hey... the war on terrorists... why not supply them with weed. That would so totally cut down on their activity and maybe 'mellow' them out.

*Seems like everything in the grocery store has gone up by at least ten cents. Will the price go back down as the price of gasoline goes down?

*Why is the gas in my area always a little higher than the reported national average?

*Loving the coolness of the weather here. (visualize big smile here.)

*I know I had a lot more items to question, but they seem to have vanished. I just got a phone call and have to leave to do one more errand today.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cat's momma said...

Good "rant" and very similar to a conversation I had with someone today about the oppression of the poor and the feeling of entitlement politicians definitely have and the rich get richer and the poor get poorer and seem to get penalized for being poor...