Thursday, September 14, 2006

Empty

 
 
It sounds like I won't be seeing 'my boys' any time soon. I've been told that my youngest daughter, aka "mom", will be staying where she is... not coming back. I'm not sure what that means for sure because the person telling me this has a reputation for getting details wrong. But I fear the possibility of it being so is very high.

I feel like one of the pins in a bowling alley... and the ball of life just keeps knocking me over again and again.

It seems the minute 'mom' starts to get her life in order she has to do something to screw it up. And when she screws her life up, she screws it up for her boys, too. And the fallout hits us all.

I think the Universe gave me a 'heads-up' last Sunday. A 'preview' if you will.

Some days it just doesn't pay to be alive.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cat's momma said...

Holy crap! I hope this turns out not to be true. I can understand the title of your post and I'm so sorry to read this.

Anonymous said...

Not seeing my grandkids would be so hard...it was when H was in Texas...


I hope there are other plans you might not be aware of yet...

Last night I came to the conclusion that life is NOT a ffffinggggg Hallmark card....I'm so tired of the propaganda put out about happy endings and how that is what life is suppose to be like. Not life on this planet in this state of consciousness anyway...

do I sound fed up with stuff....

I know how you are feeling...

dd