Monday, May 15, 2006

Sizzler

**Its suppose to be in the 90s today. I'm sitting here with both windows open so cool air will be suck inside. Then I'll shut things up for the day. I did manage to buy a fan yesterday and I'm glad I didn't put it off until today.

**I won't be able to relax until I close the front window.

**I saw Candace and family for a short while yesterday. The 'wee one' is now a toddler, fer sure. And he likes to be held all the time. Unfortunately I forgot to grab my camera before heading out.

**I did manage to take a couple of photos yesterday, though. This is at the end of the day. It was warm and I had a hankering for a cold one.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It wasn't quite cold enough. The beer should be right at that place where liquid turns into slurppy ice crystals. The first swig was good.... but the rest of it was a chore. Good thing it was a short one.

**The after shot.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dead Dog.

**Th...Th... That's All, Folks.

1 comment:

sandy said...

"The after shot"...something about that pic I like." Reminds me of my dad....haha. Except if I had taken a pic of his space after a few, I would have needed a wider lens.

Enjoy the heat, it's better than being cold, to me anyway.