Thursday, January 12, 2006
Thursday's Thirteen #21
A few morsels about Crusty
1. Rain. Rain. Wind and Rain. Rain. And rain some more. But I saw a couple of minutes of sunshine yesterday. I went outside to feel it on my skin. Now its back to rain without stop.
2. I'm glad to not be in an area where flooding is occuring or mudslides. So much for living on a hill or on a lake.
This is a basketball hoop, if you didn't recognize it.
5. Yes, you might consider posting pictures as cheating, but I lead a very quiet life. Or at least I try to.....
6.The crazy drunk neighbor continues to threaten me. I now have extra protection for myself. The police can't do anything until after the harm has been done and the criminal system seems to be set up to benefit the criminal... not the victim. And that, my dear readers, is an opinion. You can have your own.
7. Loud music has been coming from her apt. for 27 hours or more. Its finally stopped. She must have passed out. If she doesn't leave on her own, its going to be a long drawn out affair before she can be forcibly evicted.
8. I'm not going to be scared out of my apt. My stubborn side is coming out.
9. Someone sent me Nita Leland's book Exploring Color. Yahoo! Aren't surprises nice.
10. I found someone to take me shopping yesterday, since I can't drive my car in the rain. Where'd the money go?!? That didn't take long, but I'm pretty much stocked up for the month.
11. Did I mention it continues to rain. We are now at 257% above the average rainfall for January and we're not even half way through the month.
12. I actually hemmed a pair of pants the other day. That is a miracle folks... I mean I actually used needle and thread!
13. There are three more pair of pants waiting for hemming.