Wednesday, January 04, 2006

No Title

I have no title. How will I know what to write about if I have no title. Dilemma dilemma. And isn't that an odd looking word dilemma. Odd, indeed.

Sigh.

It feels like all my illustions about the world and about life are popping... popping like corn. Perhaps that is why old crones are bitter. The fantasies have all died to be replaced with reality.

The justice system exists to protect the criminal. (Can you say "OJ") Law and Order exists only when everyone buys into it. And money is what makes the world go around. Some would argue it is the love of money that does it, and I wouldn't debate that detail... but money, whether that equates to power or not, seems to be what motivates people.

Oh sure... there are exceptions, but I'm talking generalities here. I use to deride the police and the number of people they kill. Now I am more inclined to say Kill the MFs... save the county some money and get the f**kers off the street. They're just a pain in the ass!

So many things turn out to be deceptions. Tooth Fairies, Santa Claus, government intregity, religion, the list can go on and on.

Where's that chill-pill?

2 comments:

Pennytunes said...

You have absolutely crushed me, are you saying there is no Santa??? I just don't want to believe it... Please tell me you were only joking... Now what will I do, and where does those letters go that I write each year? Well that is it, next you will be telling me there is no such thing as orgasm... I may have to stop reading here!

The Crusty Crone said...

You made me laugh. Thanks... I needed that.
Crusty