Tuesday, January 17, 2006

This and That

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gawd, give the old crabby woman a bone, or sumpin.

Nothing much going on around here. Its still raining and houses are still sliding down hills. We've got a Pineapple Express blowing thru... very mild, about 50 degrees.

If you want to check out some terrific photographs, check out the National Wildlife Federation Photo Contest. They are awesome! (I think its the white background the but winning photo of the owl in flight makes me think of a stuffed owl.)

Everyone is still waiting for the crazy neighbor to move. Having to do things the legal way takes FOREVER. I suppose one day there will be gobs of cops here when she has to forcibly be evicted. Unless I die of old age first. I feel like a prisoner in my own home. Sigh.

It sucks not being able to jump in my car and go somewhere... anywhere.

Not being able to go somewhere means I'm not spending money. Conducting business by mail isn't great, either.

The sun will be out tomorrow... bet your bottom dollar... tomorrow....

Nothing... I got nothin'.

PS... I hate those damn web sites that won't let you back out of them. Geesh. I stumble into them by mistake and I just want to get back out to where I came from... but NOOOOOOOOO... their little pitiful site is so frigging precious, surely I could not possibly want to leave. GRRRRR Does anyone know if this is a technical situation that people are stuck with?

No comments: