Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween 2009

Candace and the boys went over to one of her friend's for Halloween. They spent the night. When they got home I asked if she had gotten pictures of the boys in their costumes. Yes. After she had uploaded them I went to check them out.

Yes, she had gotten lots of pictures on Halloween. But only one of the boys. All the rest were of her and her friends acting like overgrown teenagers. What's up with that? Maybe there are more that I didn't see. I'll ask later.

 

Not even a particularly good shot, either. I'm a little disappointed, but not surprised. (I don't care for this one particular friend. I have to bite my tongue to keep from expressing myself.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rudee said...

Well the boys look pretty cute. It's always wise to keep silent though sometimes, I think that's the hardest lesson for us moms to learn. Once in awhile, it can't be helped if we must speak our minds.

cat's momma said...

I bite my tongue all the time...but it's usually AFTER I've gone and expressed myself.