Monday, November 10, 2008

Blah

 
 Blue Monday. Blue Month. Blah Mood. I'm not sure if my mood just is, or was caused by the shift in times, or because of the rainy weather. Maybe its the state of my pocket. Its empty. (Not to worry though... I have everything I need and I only have a couple of days to go and the eagle will be flying again.)

I'm watching the boys this afternoon. 'Mom' has to go in early for a meeting (works swing shift) and boyfriend is working (days) so there's a few hours to be covered. I'm just not feeling the energizer bunny. Of course, the last time I felt the bunny it was probably 10 yrs ago or so. They're good boys. It just requires constant movement.

I better go pick up things I don't want them touching. Things like lighters, sharp objects, white paper, paints, etc. Sigh. I think I should also cook something for them. Whenever they come over the first place Darius checks out is the refrigerator. Everything I have requires cooking.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

cat's momma said...

Unless they tend to energize you when they're with you, I would think that feeling blah doesn't lend itself to having to referee two active boys in your care and cook something! Just saying, some days one has the energy for that, and some days one just doesn't...from my own personal experience. Having said all that, those are cute pictures of them!

Wanda said...

I hear you girlfriend.

What darling pictures of the boys. How I wish my daughter would let me post Nick and Jon.

I had Nick and Jon Friday night and Sat. Thank goodness the weather was nice and they spent a couple hours digging in the dirt in my flowerbed.

As far as eating. If I cook pasta...they can eat bowls, with butter and salt... So that was pretty easy.

After they went home, I went to bed!!!

Love and Hugs
Wanda

The Crusty Crone said...

Ah my friends. You knew of what I spoke. That can only come from personal experience. The personal experience of no energy and the desire to go to bed and pull the covers up over my head. Yes. Experience is the true understanding. The true knowledge of.

hahahahaha I was fortunate this time. I got the mattress back up on the bed (don't ask), didn't care about the broken glass container with a candle in it, and was able to take a nap because the angels were picked up in only three hours or so.

Brenda said...

Funny you mentioned about the time change. For the past week, I feel like going to bed at 6 pm because I feel like it is around 9 or 10 pm. How can that be when we didn't lose an hour we gained one. I really do not like time change. Our grand baby is also mixed up, and wants to go to bed at 6 pm instead of 8 pm. The boys are adorable, but I am wondering about the mattress. Ha My guess would be gymnastics that involved breaking glass. Have a great day!

BJ said...

They are so darn cute! Worth every bit of energy you have to drum up too!

The time change is horrible. It is dark about 1 hour after I leave work. Dark when I get up....I'll be so glad to be able to get up or lay down when I want too!