Saturday, January 03, 2009

January 3, 2009

 The Mac. The Mac as she sat in the kitchen sink bathing. Skinny dipping with Cayden.

I did a simple outline drawing with ink pen then used watercolor pencils and a wet Q-tip. I'm not excited about the watercolor pencils but I am glad I've been able to try them out. I didn't get her 'look' either, but there's plenty of time to try it again. And again. And once more.

One of these days I need to stock up on the art work so when I'm transferring pictures from the camera to the pc its not just for one drawing or painting. That's not very efficient.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

sandy said...

ahhh I love it, love that you drew "the Mac"... and so glad to see you drawing again!

I'm saving it off.

By the way, I would like you to point to me on your blog, where are some of the other drawings you did of the kids...like cayden, also the one of the zebra and me sleeping...the story line....

One day I was cleaning my files and deleted my whole folder accidentally that had others' art works they had done.

I want to post them on my art blog one of these days if that is okay.

I guess I could go through your archives and find them.

cat's momma said...

Remember the one she did of Hannah in the window? I have it saved off...I loved it. Aw, the Mac!!

The Crusty Crone said...

Sandy, I emailed you a few links from my blogs... art using your grandkids.

Brenda said...

I like your style CC. If I could draw or paint I would like to join in with all of you artist. But... unfortunately I lack the talent.

Wanda said...

This is a really great drawing, and the colors...

I love The Mac's eyes, and expression.

LOL:Wanda