Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ATC Book

Want to make your own book of ATC art? Check out the short video at the bottom of this blog entry. It looks like a fun project.

(The blog belongs to Myrna Wacknov. I've mentioned it here before. I love her art. Its so alive. Check her out.)

Oh.. and I wanted to give a wave to Ann, a new "follower". It looks like she doesn't have a blog so I can't go leave a thank you comment... so I thought I'd just embarrass her here by the shout out.

On the sad side, I wanted to note the passing of flydragon. I didn't really know her (as much as cyber blog buddies know one another), but I have enjoyed her blog. She will be missed.

5 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Hi Crusty,

If I am the Ann you are waving out to. I'm Gramma Ann at "A Little Of This and That". hee, hee, I am taking part in the ABC Art Project with you and Sandy. You just visited me and I would like to thank you for your visit.

sandy said...

Sorry to read about a fellow blogger's passing. I like Myrna' art, a lot.

Wanda said...

Hi Crusty ~~ just read your comment on my blog, and yes, I have a bohemiam/gypsie side, I left you a response on my comments. You know, I've loved your blog, your art, your honesty since day one... You are one of my favorite blogger friends.

Love ya
Wild Wanda

I am always saddened when I hear of a blogger passing. Wonder who will post my passing, since my hubby never goes on my blog???
Maybe someone will just say "Why don't she write" ~~ A line from Dances with Wolves!!

The Crusty Crone said...

Gramma Ann.. you are the one I gave a shout out to since a new avatar appeared in my list of followers and it was yours.

A wave to Sandy, who's blog is always interesting. And I've found so many other interesting blogs from her sidebar.

And Wanda... I hear ya about wondering who will post 'the end' on our blogs. I've never admitted to anyone (family, flesh friends) that I keep a blog. I wanted to be able to post without worrying how someone would react. When I pass on, unless I have a chance to instruct someone what to do, I'll just stop posting. Maybe I write out some instructions upon my death and put it by my bank card. That way it will be seen. (Just a little sarcasm. Some people think of me as Bank of America or something.)

Oh... Wanda. Wouldn't it just be too kewl if you got a sarong from India and a billion gold bangles for your wrists! And some henna. That made me smile...thinking of it.

Sue J said...

I think I will have to leave a list of stuff with passwords and names with my daughter, when I pop my clogs. She will let folks know.