Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Watch Out... I've been Tagged

Sue J has tagged me:

THE RULES
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6.LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN

Simple and straight forward. Just have to come up with six things....

1. I've never had to change a flat tire myself. If one stands next to their leaning car long enough, someone will come to the rescue. However, the older I become the longer it takes.

2. I worked in an airplane factory for six months, until the company moved to California. I worked the assembly line putting rubber bands in the mix. It was a toy airplane factory.

3. I forged my senior year report cards from school. I didn't fudge on the grades, just the amount of time I was absent. I skipped a lot of school that year. I didn't get any flack for lousy grades either. No one gave a shit.

4. I was 21 yrs old when I got my first driver's license.... even though I swore I would get it when I turned 16. Ya gotta have a car to practice in before trying.

5. I haven't used the dishwasher in a couple of years. It doesn't work well and I have to clean the dishes before hand anyway, to why waste the energy.

6. I need to dust my ceilings. I almost walked into a hanging dusty web. If I don't take care of the web when I first see it, I seem to block it out of my sight.

I made it. I'm not going to tag any specific people, but please jump in and share six things about yourself. Then tag six of your people. (an evil cackle could be heard.)

1 comment:

sandy said...

Enjoyed this...I'll be back to comment more on it, something has come up (the bathroom is calling)..