Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snow.... Again!

 I can't believe its snowing... again today. What's up with this, anyway? It was suppose to be only a dusting this morning and then gone in a couple of hours. That worked out okay, but now its snowing again. Crazy weather mumble mumble.

I haven't been doing much of anything. I visited my friend on Saturday. (Now that was a beautiful day... total sunshine!) We got two games in... Upwords and Word Yahteeze. (sp?) I somehow managed to win both of them. Go me!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Beautiful roses.....

We had snow on the Grapevine the day after we returned home...

Good timing.

Sunshine today!

cat's momma said...

Those roses are gorgeous! Speaking of weather, we're in our second week of a lot of rain and the forecast for next week is every day except Friday.